Vivonet Expands POS Integration with Payment Providers
This month Vivonet launches a system wide POS update that includes integration with three new payment providers and expanded service with CardSmith (www.card-smith.com). CardSmith is a campus card solutions company serving major public universities and small private institutions. With this update, customers using CardSmith can now view their balance on receipts and reload transactions right from Vivonet POS terminals.
The three new payment processing companies that integrate with Vivonet POS system include;
- Elavon (www.elavon.com) a key processor in the food service industry. More than 1 million merchants trust Elavon to efficiently and securely manage their payments business. Vivonet now supports Elavon credit processing.
- Chase Paymentech (www.chasepaymentech.com/) a subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase, is a global leader in payment processing whose been in the business more than 25 years. Vivonet now supports both credit and gift card processing.
- BNA Smart Payments (www.bnasmartpayment.com) provides merchant accounts with the latest technology and services to accept credit and debit card. Vivonet now supports credit, debit and gift card processing
With the addition of these payment processors, Vivonet customers now have even more options to consider when choosing a payment provider that integrates with our POS system, which includes;
- Global Payments (www.globalpaymentsinc.com) is one of the world’s largest electronic transaction processing companies and listed on Fortune 1,000.
- Moneris (www.moneris.com) processes more than 3 billion credit and debit card transactions a year, for over 350,000 merchant locations across North America.
- Mercury Payments (www.mercurypay.com) is one of the fastest-growing payment processing companies in North America to over 500 point-of-sale (POS) Independent Software Vendors and 2,500 POS Value Added Resellers.
- First Data (www.firstdata.com) is a global technology and payments processing leader, serving more than 6 million merchant locations.
- Intuit Merchant Service (http://payments.intuit.com/) is a subsidiary of Intuit Inc. the leading provider of business and financial management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses.
The updates are included as part of Vivonet’s customers flat fee unlimited monthly support and technology commitment to deliver new features that make our POS system even better.