We are looking for the experts in Customer Experience. The ones who really get what it's like to be in their customer's shoes. Can you see yourself standing in front of a busy coffee shop's point-of-sale system that stops working on a Monday at 7:00 am, while the line-up keeps growing with angry customers wanting their coffee before their work day starts?
You're an optimist who constantly infects your whole team with energy. You collaborate rather than boss around. You care more about your customers and your team than you do about yourself. Your highest goal is to provide nothing but the very best Customer Experience every single time and to inspire your team members to be as awesome and engaged as you are.
We want people who ask “why?” when they don't agree with the way things are going, and break into hives when the answer is “because that's how we've always done it”. We want people who will challenge our status quo and find solutions that no one else has thought of before. We want people who are constantly bringing new ideas to the table to improve the way we do business. And on our end, we PROMISE we will listen and take action.
We want to be the best support centre in Canada and we need the best support professional to take us there.
The quality of the people on our team is one of our highest priorities. Our strong values motivate everything we do and all the decisions we make. To find out more about these click here
Are you up for the challenge?
- Troubleshoot customer issues with the Point of Sale application at the windows application and network levels.
- Consistently provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Respond to 20-35 incoming customer calls and emails per day.
- Build trust, loyalty and long-term relationships with customers and team members alike.
- Serve as a role-model of enthusiasm and level of service for the entire team.
- Work a variety of shifts including early mornings, evenings, or weekends. We strive to set shifts for 3 months at a time in order to support your work-life balance.
Talents & Experience:
- Some technical training or experience.
- An intense desire to help customers succeed.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You know how to make a customer feel important and how to de-escalate tense situations.
- Logical troubleshooting skills.
- An infectiously positive attitude.
- Ability to learn quickly and multitask in a hectic environment.
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Experience in the restaurant industry.
- Knowledge of the point-of-sales (POS) an asset.
- Prior tech support call centre experience.
- Fluent French or Spanish (please specify on application)
Ready to prove that you are up to the standard? Email your resume with cover letter with the subject line: Tech Support.
We truly appreciate your interest in Vivonet; however, due to the high number of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All offers of employment are subject to Canadian criminal record checks and credit checks due to credit card industry compliance standards.