This is an opportunity for a driven sales pro to join a professionally run sales organization with a track record of success. If you love the thrill of the hunt and are looking for an environment where sales people are developed and rewarded, we should talk.
The quality of the people on our team is one of our highest priorities. Our strong values motivate everything we do and all the decisions we make. To find out more about these click here
- Sell the value of Halo secure web-based POS solutions to limited service and table service restaurants within a designated North American territory.
- Action warm leads and develop your own leads within the given territory.
- Qualify and quantify sales opportunities.
- Build trust, loyalty and quality relationships with key decision-makers using the telephone and teleconference technologies to grow Halo’s customer community.
- Understand current and prospective customers’ business issues and buying motives.
- Propose and demonstrate solutions.
- Effectively record and update all sales activities and contacts in SalesForce.com
Required Talents and Experience:
- 3-5 years of Business to Business Sales with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding performance targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, strong communication and organizational skills, goal oriented, self-motivated, team player.
- Excellent computer application skills, including Internet, Excel, Word, Outlook, CRM, SalesForce.
- Ability to learn new computer applications quickly.
- Experience in the restaurant industry.
- Prior software sales experience.
- Bachelors degree.
Ready to prove that you are up to the standard? Email your resume and cover letter with the subject line: Sales Representative.
We truly appreciate all of the applications we receive; however, due to the high number of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All offers of employment are subject to Canadian criminal record checks and credit checks due to payment card industry compliance standards.