Vivonet is in the market for a really great Java Developer. We have a cutting edge mobile and API platform, and you are a driven, enthusiastic, and highly motivated self-starter! You bring proven experience building scalable backend solutions in Java that support thousands of concurrent users. You desire to collaborate and move technology forward!
The quality of the people on our team is one of his highest priorities. Our strong values motivate everything we do and all the decisions we make. To find out more about these click here
- Contribute to design, develop, and maintain web applications, web services, APIs, integration solutions and other applications.
- Analyze, develop, document, unit test, and debug code.
- Participate in requirement documentation reviews.
- Provide development estimates for defined tasks.
Your Technology Stack:
- 3-5 years of proven relevant experience
- Experience with Java and Java development frameworks such as Spring.
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol, RESTful web services and modern application servers in a Java environment.
- Knowledge of JPA, Hibernate or other ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) framework(s).
- Familiarity with RDBMS design and implementation
- Knowledge of design patterns and understanding of Good Software Engineering Practices.
- B.S. degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Grails and Groovy
- Knowledge or Experience with mobile application development (Android and/or iOS)
Ready to prove that you are up to the standard? Email your resume and/or LinkedIn profile with the subject line: Java Dev.
We truly appreciate all of the applications we receive; however, due to the high number of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All offers of employment are subject to Canadian criminal record checks and credit checks due to payment card industry compliance standards.