If you’re a creative type who wants to get paid to write and produce imaginative content, this might just be your dream job. We’re looking for a full-time Marketing Content Specialist to create engaging content – blog posts, Tweets, infographics, white papers, etc – to drive our brand presence and organic web traffic. The best part is that you’re working with a proven product that’s been selling like hotcakes and in an industry – the restaurant industry – that’s not only huge, but also pretty dang sexy.
The quality of the people on our team is one of his highest priorities. Our strong values motivate everything we do and all the decisions we make. To find out more about these click here
What You’ll Do:
- Drive organic traffic to our website through production of content (blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc).
- Work hand-in-hand with the Digital Marketing Specialist to create copy to support campaigns though our web and social channels.
- Conduct case study interviews with CEO, COO, CTO of clients.
- Work in consultation with our sales team to create content that helps advance the sales cycle.
- Manage public facing webinar content, working as host and organizer to gather speakers.
- Write product feature sheet content and write website content based on the feature sheet.
- Write Google Ad word, ads.
- Develop the script for our product video.
What You’ve Got:
- A die-hard love of writing and creating engaging content.
- The ability to write concise, interesting copy that customers want to read. Experience writing for customers and for the web is key.
- An amiable interviewing style and the emotional intelligence and professionalism to interact with important clients.
- A killer content portfolio.
- A track record of reliably making deadline.
- An editor’s eye for detail so that you can polish your own and other’s work.
- A background in journalism.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- A few years of experience with a SAAS or other technology company.
- Experience with layout and design tools.
- Restaurant industry experience.
Ready to prove that you are up to the standard? Email your resume and/or LinkedIn profile with the subject line: Marketing Content Specialist. With your application, please include links to at least three content pieces you’ve published.
We truly appreciate all of the applications we receive; however, due to the high number of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All offers of employment are subject to Canadian criminal record checks and credit checks due to payment card industry compliance standards.